“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.
We’ll only use your Personal Information for the reasons that we collected it. If we don’t need your Personal Information anymore for those reasons, then we’ll stop using it.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Your name, contact details and IP address.
- Feedback you give us and your responses to our customer surveys.
- Any other information you give us.
ACTA Office Products collects information from you when you fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our Website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address.
How We Collect Your Information
- From you directly (like when you provide your details to us).
- From you indirectly (like when you interact with us on social media).
- From other people (like contractors and agents that work for us).
- From places where the information is publicly available.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To help you use our Website.
- To operate and maintain our Website.
- For our internal records.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- For any other purposes that you authorise.
- To obtain feedback on a product you have ordered or about your service experience.
- To contact you as part of the transaction process when placing an order
- To investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the Website, Product or Service
- To respond to your questions and to tell you more about us.
- To utilise for marketing and brand building purposes.
Note: You will have the option to choose to not receive certain types of email communications from us. This can be done in your user account area on the website or any promotional emails we send will also always contain a link at the bottom enabling you to be removed from our mailing list.
Sometimes we might share your Personal Information with our contractors and agents to help do these things, but we won’t share your Personal Information with anyone else, unless the law requires us to.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
ACTA Office Products implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Payments are processed through the secure DPS Payment Express system. Any credit card details stored for payments are done so on the DPS system. No credit card information is stored by us and Payment Express protects personal information – at a minimum – to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (“PCI-DSS”)
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
ACTA Office Products does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, or protect ACTA Office Products or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
By using our Website, you consent to our Conditions of Use.
If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can tell our Privacy Officer here (email@example.com), or lodge a complaint with the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.
793 Te Rapa Road
(07) 850 5022