Damaged Goods, Faulty Goods or Non-Delivery
Sometimes, despite all our best intentions, stuff just happens that we can’t control. Your order may be damaged in transit, or the goods are faulty. You may not even receive your order. Most frustrating of all is when we send you the incorrect items (we all hate making mistakes).
In the event of this happening, please contact us as quickly as you can:
Telephone: 07 850 5022
If you can include a photo of any damaged or faulty goods that would be great. The more information you can give us the faster we are able to resolve the issue.
Please hold on to the goods until we can identity and resolve the issue. In most cases the manufacturer will require the faulty goods returned. Sometimes the the manufacturer prefers to contact you directly to rectify problems with faulty goods.
If you receive the incorrect product, please do not open it. We will need to get it back to exchange it. If you open the product, you will be eligible only for a refund of 85% of what you paid.
Changed Your Mind?
Hey, we all do it! If you change your mind about a purchase, simply return the goods to us via courier in original unopened condition within 10 working days of delivery. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 15% of the original amount charged for the goods.
Items We Cannot Accept Back
Sadly, there are some items we cannot accept back. These are:
- Goods that are not in resalable condition (damaged packaging, missing parts or instruction manuals, goods that have been used).
- Clearance items - all sales are final and not able to be returned.
- Opened ink or toner cartridges.
- Foods items, including packs of tea or coffee, biscuits and lollies.
- Printers, laptops, computers, or monitors that have been opened. If the box has been opened and the goods removed, sorry, we can’t accept it back.
- Furniture items (excluding office chairs on approval).
- Non-stock items that have been procured especially on your behalf, or custom manufactured to your specifications.
1. Please do not write on the product outers or attach documents directly to them. Either use a courier bag, wrap the items to make a parcel, or pack them in a cardboard carton.
2. Address your package to:
Returns c/- ACTA Office Products
793 Te Rapa Road
3. Don’t forget to tell us who you are! The easiest way to do this is to include a copy of the invoice or receipt (proof of purchase). Add a note to tell us why you are returning the product, as this also makes it faster to process your refund.
4. Once received in our warehouse, we will process the return within 5 working days to ensure a swift refund.
You must use a courier service, or your package will not arrive back to us. It’s a good idea to keep a record of your shipment until a replacement or credit is received.
Terms and Conditions of Return
In addition to your Statutory Rights, should you change your mind we will happily exchange or refund providing the following conditions have been met:
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 15% of the value of the goods on all change-of-mind returns. This will be deducted from the total refund value. This includes orders that the customer redirects back to us.
- ACTA is open for business from Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. Once your returned items are received in our warehouse, we will process your credit or refund or arrange replacement goods within 5 working days.
- Return period and order queries are 10 working days from the date of invoice.
- Please note that if you want to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to ACTA in the original unmarked packaging and in the original condition.
- Please ensure you pack products inside a Courier Track Pack or Carton. Do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition, we may not exchange or refund the goods.
- Any free promotional items should be returned along with your order if all items are being returned for refund to avoid being charged for these goods.