Who Would Choose the Buro Mentor?
The Buro Mentor is a thoroughly modern chair that appeals to people who appreciate modern technology, design and ergonomics.
The human body was designed to move, not sit (or stand!) in one place all day long. All of us naturally fidget, flex and pivot, even while we are focusing deeply on the job in front of us. This improves circulation, mobility and concentration which are crucial to long-term health and productivity. For those of us that spend long hours at our desks, it’s essential to have both freedom of movement and great support.
Buro Dynamic Intelligence™ technology revolutionises office seating with no levers or manual adjustments needed. The self-weighting tension system intuitively responds to your body weight and size as you move, improving posture by encouraging a neutral spinal position and reducing spinal fatigue.
Features of the Buro Mentor
- 3-lever mechanism
- Gaslift height adjustment (475mm - 595mm)
- Synchromised seat angle and back rest angle adjustment with Buro Dynamic Intelligence™
- Seat slide (seat depth) adjustment (425mm - 475mm)
- High backrest (575mm)
- Mesh Back features independent lumber height height adjustment
- Upholstered Back features high density polyurethane molded foam
- 60mm castors, making the chair easier to roll
- Padded with high density polyurethane molded foam
Specifications of the Buro Mentor
- 10-year guarantee
- Indicative daily sitting: 8 hours
- Maximum User Weight: 140kg
- Upholstery: Fabric seat, optional mesh back rest or fabric upholtered back rest
Certifications Gained by the Buro Mentor
- AFRDI 142 Rated Load 140kg Single Shift Certificate
- AFRDI Green Tick certification – Level B Gold
- GREENGUARD Gold Certification
- 100% FSC© certified wood
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) endorsed.