Who Would Choose the Buro Metro II?
People who choose the Metro II appreciate it for the thickly padded, exceptionally comfortable seat. Generously proportioned at 520mm wide, the seat is upholstered in elastic knit fabric, making it feel like you are sitting on a cloud.
But the Metro II is no powder puff. It is a serious office chair assembled from high quality components and offering a 10 year guarantee; it is made for all day use and abuse. The 3 lever adjustability provides excellent ergonomics for a wide range of body shapes and sizes. And the mesh back rest provides both breathability and great aesthetics.
Features of the Buro Metro II
- 3-lever mechanism
- Gaslift height adjustment (470mm - 600mm)
- Independent backrest angle adjustment
- Independent seat angle adjustment, with body weight tension adjustment
- Mesh back rest features height adjustment via an easy to use ratchet mechanism
- 60mm castors, making the chair easier to roll
- Padded with high density polyurethane moulded foam
Specifications of the Buro Metro II
- 10-year guarantee
- Lifetime gaslift warranty
- Indicative daily sitting: 8+ hours
- Maximum User Weight: 180kg
- Elastic knit fabric seat
- Mesh backrest
Certifications Gained by the Buro Metro II
- GreenGuard Certified
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) endorsed.